English as a Second Language (ESL)
English as a Second Language (ESL) courses develop reading, writing, listening and speaking skills to enable non-English speaking adults to function competently in the United States. Citizenship courses also are available.
What you can expect from us?
• Dedicated, professional instructors who want you to succeed in learning English
• Classes that will help you now and in the future. Every class includes speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar and study skills
• A variety of support services to help you succeed in your short- and long-range goals
What we expect from you?
• A strong desire to learn English
• A commitment to start and finish ALL registered classes and attend ALL classes
All classes are for Illinois residents.
Classes are not for temporary visa holders.
For more detailed information about the program please visit our office on Triton's main campus in A-203 or call 708-456-0300, ext. 3259 or 3513.
Find out how to enroll in ESL classes.