College Council Request Form

    Do you have an issue or concern that you would like to escalate to the College College Functional Chairs and the College Council? If you do, complete a College Council Request form and submit it for review by the College Council.

    Please review a copy of our Shared Governance Model to be used as a guide for escalating issues and/or concerns to Functional Chairs and the College Council. Whenever possible attempts should be made to first resolve issues at the departmental level. However, if these issues are not satisfactorily resolved at the departmental level, please feel free to submit the College Council Request form. Your issues and concerns will be forwarded to each of the Functional Chairs for consideration.