Change of Student Records

In accordance with the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, students may appeal the accuracy of their permanent record. This right to a hearing does not permit a student to contest the grade given by the instructor, but only the accuracy of the record that contains the grade. Appeals should be filed with Admission and Records, Room B-110 in the Student Center.