Out-of-District Resident Employed In-District
A student who resides outside of the Triton College district, but is employed by a company/organization within the district will be entitled to in-district tuition rates if the following conditions for contract training are met:
- The student must first apply for a chargeback from their local community college if the program of study is not offered by that district.
- An authorized agent of the company must complete the contract training form, verifying that the student is employed at least 35 hours per week and in a job-related course and/or program of study.
- All contract training forms submitted by the student are subject to verification by the college.
- A separate contract training form must be submitted each semester, prior to the start of classes, to confirm eligibility.
Policy # 5116; last updated: 06/20/95
For more information, contact the Admissions Call Center (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3130.
Towns and villages in the Triton district are:
* Indicates only portions of these communities are located in District 504.