The Quality of Life Committee (QLC) is a standing committee of the Academic Senate specifically responsible for reviewing quality of life concerns of Triton students, faculty and staff and recommending solutions that will enhance the quality of life for students, faculty and other Triton employees.
The mission of the Quality of Life Committee (QLC) is to make recommendations in those areas where a consensus exists on ways to improve the academic, social and physical character of campus life.
Quality of Life Committee identifies, analyzes and provides suggested solutions for the challenges and opportunities concerning the quality of campus life for students, faculty and staff. The Quality of Life Committee (QLC) reports to the Academic Senate.
- To study the need for new physical facilities and for physical plan modifications.
- To consider other aspects that affect the ability of Triton faculty and staff to be productive.
Membership: Committee is comprised of 12 voting members that include the following:
- Chair: Faculty member of Academic Senate
- 5 Faculty: Representing Arts & Sciences, Business & Technology, Health Career/Public Service, Library and Counseling
- 1 Representative Adjunct Faculty
- 1 Representative from Facilities
- 1 Representative from Information Services/Systems
- 1 Representative from Student Affairs/Academic Affairs
- 1 Representative from Police
- 1 Student representative
For questions regarding QLC, please contact Kathi Deresinski, QLC Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or X3782.
Chair: Kathi Deresinski (email@example.com) ext. 3782
Jackie Mullany (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Christina Brophy (email@example.com)
Jennifer Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bill Decker (email@example.com)
Robert Connor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jim Ellison (email@example.com)
John Lambrecht (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bob Hausknecht (email@example.com)
Deborah Baness King (firstname.lastname@example.org)
John Hansen (Jeff Sargent) (email@example.com)
Meetings are scheduled the third Thursday of the month at 2 pm. Meetings are open and anyone is welcome to attend. Please contact committee chair or monitor web site for room location.