Benefits of the Child Development Center Lab School at Triton College:
• Fosters growth in all areas of child development
• Instills a love of learning through an engaging curriculum and hands-on, play-based l earning experiences
• Employs research-based instructional practices
• Provides consistency and high quality through a professionally-credentialed faculty
• Promotes collaborative relationships with families
• Ensures a safe, supervised and healthy environment
• Embraces diversity to prepare children for the global world
A Program Continuum Providing Consistency and Connections:
The Child Development Center Lab School at Triton College offers a range of high-quality, supervised educational programs for children ages 15 months-5 years that are accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). Children participate in developmentally-appropriate activities with teachers and classmates.
Nutritional snacks are provided in the morning, afternoon and evening sessions of each program; hot lunch is served only in morning sessions.
Available Program Include:
• Day Care
• Flex Programs
• Toddler Programs
Apply to enroll your child in the Triton College Child Development Center, click here.
Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
For additional information or to schedule a visit with the Lab School Director, please call (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3209.