Three public and three private institutions have partnered with Triton College to offer students an opportunity to earn their bachelor or graduate degree without leaving Triton's campus. The Partnership includes:
University Center Student of the Month
Each month the University Center will highlight an outstanding student from one of our university partners.
September's University Center Student of the Month is Quintin Parrish, who is pursuing his bachelor's degree through Eastern Illinois University.
Dr. Martin Luther King once stated, "If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do…. you have to keep moving forward." Those words have never been more apt than when describing the Eastern Illinois University Bachelor of General studies program on the campus of Triton Community College in River Grove Illinois. For adults returning to College, the program addresses issues directly related to them, from transferring prior college credits, to class hours awarded for life/work experience, offering online courses, and to even scheduling that cooperates with one's work hours...
Click here to read more.
Upcoming Information Sessions:
Dominican University General Information Sessions
- Wednesday, Oct. 8, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 3, 12-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 10, 13-1 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 10, 5-6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 5, 12-1 p.m.
- Monday, April 21, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Students apply to and graduate from the individual institution offering the selected programs from a range of academic disciplines. All University Center partner schools are fully accredited and maintain the same academic standards as other courses and programs offered through their home site.
Each institution has committed to having an on-campus representative at Triton College to assist students with their academic pursuits. Students follow the admission process and deadlines of their selected institution. Prospective students are encouraged to speak with the on-campus representatives provided by each institution.
- Behavioral Science, Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood, Elementary Education, Fire Service Management, General Studies, Health Administration, Industrial Technology, Legal Studies (Fall 2013), Management, Management Information Systems, Management & Organizational Behavior, Nursing, Public Administration, Public Health, Social Work, and Special Education.
For more information please call (708) 456-0300 ext. 3582 Visit the University Center on Triton's campus, located in the B Building.