|Information on Bachelor of Health Administration
- Program is accredited through AUPHA
- Diverse faculty, with years of clinical work in the field
- Teaching styles of instructors are matched with learning styles of students
- Classes are offered as hybrid, online, and on campus
- Students come to campus only once a week. Classes begin at 4:30 p.m.
- Students are mentored throughout the program to help increase their functional and technical, interpersonal, organizational, social, and professional skills to become effective and successful health administrators.
- Students are highly encouraged to take Spanish, sign language, medical terminology, and speech or writing classes to help build skills and marketability.
- Tuition rate is locked in for four years.
Learn more at www.govst.edu or click here.
Tuesday, September 24, 5:30-6:30p in B-111F
Tuesday, October 29, 5:30-6:30p in B-111F
Tuesday, November 19, 5:30-6:30p in B-111F