iTunes U offers the Triton community access to podcasts of certain courses and events from the college.
Getting started with iTunes U at Triton
To begin, download and install the current version of Apple's iTunes software. This software is free and available for Mac OS X, Windows XP, and Windows Vista. After iTunes is installed, follow the appropriate link to gain access to iTunes U and review the available podcasts.
- Triton Student on iTunes U
- For Triton students to access and download available podcasts. This link will direct you to the student portal. After authenticating visit the iTunes U link.
- Triton Faculty on iTunes U
- For Triton faculty to view and upload podcasts on iTunes U. This link will direct you to the staff portal. After authenticating visit the iTunes U link.
- Triton Public on iTunes U
- Open for anyone to download the podcasts made available for public use.
How can I create a podcast?
Information soon to come.