Black Tie Optional Gala
Saturday, April 25, 2015
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
9291 Bryn Mawr Ave., Rosemont
Triton College is pleased to host a special Black Tie Optional Gala to culminate the yearlong celebration of the institution’s 50th Anniversary. The gala will recognize the history and accomplishments of Triton College as well as notable individuals who’ve contributed to the success of the institution.
Tickets are $100 per person.
Proceeds will benefit the Triton College Foundation which supports student scholarships.
• Premium hosted bar
• Passed Appetizers
-Petite Vegetable Quiche
-Mushroom Caps filled with crabmeat
-Phyllo Triangles w/spinach and feta cheese
-Thai Chicken Salad served on spoons
• 1 bottle of house red wine per table
• 1 bottle of house white wine per table
• Spinach Salad with Strawberries, Goat Cheese, Pecans, Raspberry Vinaigrette and Balsamic Dressings
• Assorted Dinner Rolls
• Peppercorn Crusted Filet/Chicken Picatta combination plate, Duchess Potatoes and Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce on the side
• Vegetarian Option (preordered)
- Array of Grilled Vegetables including Portobella Mushrooms
- Mix of brown and wild rice
- Panna Cotta w/raspberry sauce
For more information about Triton’s 50th Anniversary, call (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3607.