International Students - banner

Application and Registration

International Students - apply imageAdmission to Triton College is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
   • Complete an International Student Application and provide supporting documents
   • Submit Official Transcripts
   • Verify Language Proficiency

International Student Applications are available, click here for online application.

We offer flexible scheduling with day, night, and weekend offerings. Many courses are offered online or as flex start courses that meet for seven weeks or less. International students may combine a variety of scheduling options, but may only use one on-line course per semester to fulfill full time enrollment requirements. With an average class size of 20.5 students, you will definitely get to know your classmates and professors.

Registration takes place in the Student Center building between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday.

International Student Advisors:
Geoffrey Glowacki, (708) 456-0300 Ext. 3559 or

All international students applying to Triton College must contact the Records Office at (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3559.

International students also are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), and attain a score of 500 on the examination, with a score of at least 50 in each category on the written TOEFL, and a score of 173 and at least 16 to 18 in each category on the computerized TOEFL or a minimum score of 61 on the Internet-based exam with a 15 in each category.

International students must enroll in a minimum of 12 semester hours and must complete their degree objectives within six semesters. International students pay the out-of-state tuition rate. Financial assistance is not available for international students.

The records evaluator will issue the Immigration Form 20 (I-20) only after the student has submitted all required documents and the college has accepted the student’s application.

Other non-native students, whether holding diplomatic, visitor, or other non-immigrant visas, must pay out-of-state tuition rates.

For more information, contact the Records Office at (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3559.