This training program is designed for people who are interested in learning bookkeeping for both personal and professional development. This comprehensive series of courses will introduce you to basic computer technology and how to use those skills in the world of business. Classes are offered in a combination of classroom and on-line formats.
Successful completion of the following classes will result in the awarding of the certificate.
• CIS E65 - Introduction to Microsoft Word 2007
• BUS E09 - Accouting Fundamentals I
• BUS E52 - Accounting Fundamentals II
• ONL E08 - Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2010
• CIS E17 - Introduction to QuickBooks 2007
• ONL E01 - Introduction to the Internet ONL E01
To register for these classes please click HERE.