Courses in the Arts and Sciences curricula parallel those offered at universities and are transferable to four-year institutions. Students may complete the first two years of the bachelor's degree at Triton.
Students will be audited for graduation against the prescribed Associate in Arts (AA), the Associate in Science (AS), or the Associate in Fine Arts (AFA) general education requirements. The remaining required semester hours should be completed according to the intended major at a four-year school.
The following programs fall under the School of Arts & Sciences:
• Behavioral Science
• College Readiness
• Social Science
• Visual, Performing and Communication Arts
• Health, Sport & Exercise Science
• Associate in Applied Science Degree (A.A.S.) Requirements
• Associate in Arts Degree (A.A) Requirements
• Associate in Science Degree (A.S.) Requirements
• Associate in General Studies Degree (A.G.S) Requirements
• Associates in Fine Arts Degree (A.F.A) Requirements
• Associate in Arts Teaching Degree (A.A.T) Requirements (See Education Department)
Liberal Arts and Sciences Building, Room E-103
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3508
Gabriel E. Guzman, Ph.D.
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3260
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3529