New Student - Non-Degree Seeking
New Student, Non-Degree Seeking? Start here
You plan to enroll in credit courses and have not previously been admitted or enrolled in credit courses at Triton College, and are not planning to earn a degree or certificate from Triton College.
Step 1: Complete an Application (Four ways to get your application)
Step 2: Take required placement tests
Step 3: Meet With A Counselor
- CLICK HERE to complete an online application.
- Download Form Now: U.S. or International
- Print an application and mail it to the Admission Office. This is a PDF file and can be opened using Acrobat Reader. If you don’t have Reader, download it for free from Adobe.
- Pick up an application in the Admission Office, located in Room B-216E, or at the Welcome Desk in the Student Center (B Building)
- Call (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3130, and we will mail an application to you.
- See a counselor for registration assistance. Click here to check the availability of a counselor.