New Student - Non-Degree Seeking
New Student, Non-Degree Seeking? Start hereYou plan to enroll in credit courses and have not previously been admitted or enrolled in credit courses at Triton College, and are not planning to earn a degree or certificate from Triton College.Step 1 Complete an Application (Four ways to get your application)
Step 2 Take required placement tests
- CLICK HERE to complete an online application.
- Download Form Now: US or International
Print an application and mail it to the Admission Office. This is a PDF file and can be opened using Acrobat Reader. If you don’t have Reader, download it for free from Adobe.
- Pick up an application in the Admission Office located at:
Office of Admission
2000 Fifth Ave.
River Grove, IL 60171
Student Center B Building Welcome Desk
- Call (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3130, and we’ll mail an application to you.
Step 3 Meet With A Counselor
- You must take the college placement tests prior to new student orientation. Placement tests are required if student is interested in taking English and/or math course work.
- See a counselor for registration assistance. Click here to check the availability of a counselor.