Adult Education Courses
English as a Second Language (ESL) courses develop reading, writing, listening and speaking skills to enable non-English speaking adults to function competently in the United States. Citizenship courses also are available.
What you can expect from us?
- Dedicated, professional instructors who want you to succeed in learning English.
- Classes that will help you now and in the future. Every class includes speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar and study skills.
- A variety of support services to help you succeed in your short- and long-range goals.
All classes are for Illinois residents.Classes are not for temporary visa holders.
What we expect from you?
- A strong desire to learn English.
- A commitment to start and finish ALL registered classes and attend ALL classes.
For more detailed information about the program please visit our office on Triton's main campus in A-203 or call 708-456-0300, ext. 3259 or 3513.
Find out how to enroll in ESL classes.