High School Completion (GED®)
High School Completion program (GED®) courses are designed to prepare students to successfully complete the 2014 GED High School equivalency examination.
Requirements to enroll:
- Must be an Illinois resident
- Must have a picture ID
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Students under 18 must submit official withdrawal letter from last high school attended
Steps to enroll:
- Come to the Adult Education Office located in the A Building Room 203
- Fill out intake form with picture ID
- Sign up for placement test to determine correct level placement
Classes are not intended for individuals on temporary Visas.
For more information, please call (708) 456-0300, ext. 3259 or 3513