Illinois High School Equivalency Program
(formerly known as GED® classes)
High School Completion program (GED®) courses are designed to prepare students to successfully complete the 2014 GED High School equivalency examination.
These programs are designed to assists adults who do not have a high school diploma and wish to develop basic skills or prepare them to take the computer-based GED® exams.
Classes are held in the morning, evening, or Saturday. In preparation for the computer-based GED® tests, learners are required to take the free keyboarding courses offered on different days of the week. Constitution review classes and exam are also offered on Saturdays. High School completion courses are offered in Spanish or English.
Requirements to Enroll:
• Must be an Illinois Resident
• Must have a Picture ID
• Must be at least 16 Years Old
• Students under 18 must submit official withdrawal letter from last High School attended
Steps to Enroll:
• Come to the Adult Education Office located in the A Building, Room 203
• Fill out intake form with Picture ID
• Sign up for placement test to determine Correct Level Placement
Classes are not intended for individuals on temporary Visas.
For more information, please call (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3513 or Ext. 3259.