Student Success Strategists are here to get you on the road to educational success and to help guide you toward your career goals.
Student Success Strategists are available to help you with:
- Questions you may have regarding the classes offered through Triton, including ELA (formerly ESL), High School Equivalency, college and career courses
- Information on how to evaluate foreign credentials and understand the United States education system
- Planning your academic and career goals
- Planning of your course work so that you can achieve those goals
- Planning a transition to continuing education program and credit classes
- Listening to your concerns
- Referring you to appropriate resources and services
Meet the Student Success Strategists!
708-456-0300 ext. 3704
708-456-0300 ext. 3676
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Monday-Thursday - 8:00 am – 7:30 pm
Friday - 8:00 am – 4:00 pm