Board Academic Affairs/Student Affairs Committee
NOTICE: The February 3, 2016 meeting of the Board Academic Affairs/Student Affairs Committee has been cancelled.
The Board Academic Affairs/Student Affairs Committee is advisory, and makes reports and recommendations to the Board of Trustees regarding academic and student matters. The Committee holds regular meetings once a month in the Boardroom (A-300) on the third floor of the Learning Resource Center. Open to the public, committee meetings are held on Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. (unless otherwise posted), two weeks prior to regular meetings of the Board of Trustees. See the Meeting Schedule (below) to access agendas and approved minutes of the Committee.
COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIPCommittee Chair:
- Luke Casson, Trustee
- Dr. Douglas Olson, Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs
- Dr. Quincy Martin, Associate Vice President of Student Affairs
- Paul Jensen, Dean of Continuing Education
- Marianna Desmond, Faculty Member
- Dubravka Juraga, Faculty Member
- J. Gustavo Muñoz, Student Trustee
- Baylee Cabrera, Student Association President
- Mary-Rita Moore, President
Please direct Academic Affairs/Student Affairs Committee inquires to:
Administrative Assistant for the Vice President of Academic & Student Affairs
(708) 456-0300 ext. 3205
Upcoming meetings for FY 16 are: March 2, 2016; April 6, 2016; May 4, 2016; June 8, 2016.