Board Academic Affairs/Student Affairs Committee
The Board Academic Affairs/Student Affairs Committee is advisory, and makes reports and recommendations to the Board of Trustees regarding academic and student matters. The Committee holds regular meetings once a month in the Boardroom (A-300) on the third floor of the Learning Resource Center. Open to the public, committee meetings are held on Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. (unless otherwise posted), two weeks prior to regular meetings of the Board of Trustees. See the Meeting Schedule (below) to access agendas and approved minutes of the Committee.
• Diane Viverito, Trustee
• Luke Casson, Trustee
• Dr. Douglas Olson, Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs
• Dr. Quincy Martin, Associate Vice President of Student Affairs
• Paul Jensen, Dean of Continuing Education
• Dubravka Juraga, Faculty Member
• Andrea Senyk, Student Trustee
• Theo Oronsaye, Student Association President
• Mary-Rita Moore, President
2016 Meeting Schedule
Please direct Academic Affairs/Student Affairs Committee inquires to:
Administrative Assistant for the Vice President of Academic & Student Affairs
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3205
Upcoming meetings for FY 17 are September 14, 2016; October 5, 2016; November 2, 2016; December 7, 2016; January 11, 2017; February 8, 2017; March 8, 2017; April 5, 2017; May 3, 2017; June 7, 2017.