Triton College is accessible via public transportation. The suburban Pace bus system stops directly at the Triton campus. Depending on where you are coming from, you can reach the Pace system using the Metra commuter rail system and/or the Chicago Transit Authority’s (CTA’s) train or bus system. You can transfer from one transportation system to another for a low fee.
The best way to find your way to Triton College via public transportation is to use the Regional Transportation Authority’s (RTA’s) Travel Information Center.
To create a trip itinerary using the Travel Information Center:
1. Enter your starting point under "Where are you starting from?"
2. Under "Where are you going?" select Triton College from the drop-down list.
3. Select your starting date and time.
4. Select any other specific trip options.
5. Click Next.
6. Follow any further instructions, and view your trip itinerary.
If you have any questions about an itinerary, call the RTA Travel Information Center at 836-7000 in all Chicago area codes.