Please observe the following:
• All persons within the ETRC must sign in at the Help Desk.
• All persons within the ETRC Open Lab, must observe all Triton College policies.
• Children are not permitted in the ETRC Open Lab.
• Cell phone use is not permitted in the ETRC.
• Food and drink are not permitted in the ETRC.
• The ETRC is not responsible for any lost or unattended items.
• Pagers and cell phones must be set to vibrate or silent mode. Use of cell phones in the ETRC is strictly prohibited.
• The viewing of offensive materials is not permitted in the ETRC.
• Illegal activities such as software pirating and copyright infringement are strictly prohibited.
• Files saved to the computer/hard drive are NOT retrievable once the computer restarts or is shutdown.
• Save to a Flash Drive and save OFTEN. Check your flash drive for your files. DO NOT save to the HARD DRIVE!
• Do not attempt to print envelopes, labels or specialized paper sizes.
• NEVER power off or press any button or options on printers. Ask at Help Desk for assistance.
• Limit printing to a maximum of 10 pages per print job.
• Any printed materials not claimed within 30 minutes of printing will be placed in the recycling bin.
• ALL print requests must be completed 15 minutes before closing time.
Educational Technology Resource Center (ETRC) Spring 2015 Lab hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm