Please observe the following:
- All persons within the ETRC must sign in at the Help Desk.
- All persons within the ETRC Open Lab, must observe all Triton College policies.
- Children, are not permitted in the ETRC Open Lab.
- Cell phone use is not permitted in the ETRC.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the ETRC.
- The ETRC is not responsible for any lost or unattended items.
- Pagers and cell phones must be set to vibrate or silent mode. Use of cell phones in the ETRC is strictly prohibited.
- The viewing of offensive materials is not permitted in the ETRC.
- Illegal activities such as software pirating and copyright infringement are strictly prohibited.
- Files saved to the computer/hard drive are NOT retrievable once the computer restarts or is shutdown.
- Save to a Flash Drive and save OFTEN. Check your flash drive for your files. DO NOT save to the HARD DRIVE!
- Do not attempt to print envelopes, labels or specialized paper sizes.
- NEVER power off or press any button or options on printers. Ask at Help Desk for assistance.
- Limit printing to a maximum of 10 pages per print job.
- Any printed materials not claimed within 30 minutes of printing will be placed in the recycling bin.
- ALL print requests must be completed 15 minutes before closing time.
The Educational Technology Resource Center Fall Semester Hours
Lab Hours for the Fall/Spring Semesters
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 A.M.-8:00 P.M.
Friday: 8:00 A.M.-4:00 P.M.
Saturday: 9:00 A.M.–4:00 P.M.
Video Viewing Hours Fall/Spring Semesters
Monday-Thursday: 8:00A.M.-8:00 P.M.
Friday: 8:00 A.M.-2:00 P.M.
Saturday: 9:00 A.M.-2:00 P.M.