The following are some resources on the Web that you may find useful.
Need help with your study skills?
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America: Learn about anxiety disorders through information, resources and links.
- American Psychiatric Association: Learn about a variety of mental health issues.
- American Psychological Association: Get mental health news, brochures, programs and information.
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill
- National Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association: Information on depression and manic-depression, publications, support groups, events and links.
- National Institute of Mental Health: Learn about anxiety disorders, social anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and more.
- National Mental Health Association: Find out about depression and anxiety disorders, including news, events, referrals and support.
Spotlight on Health and Fitness