Counseling banner

Transfer Services Area

The Counseling Department offers transfer services to assist students who want to transfer to a four-year institution.

Services Available

  • Transfer guides to four-year institutions
  • Assistance to start your transfer search  
  • Application assistance
  • Academic planning for transfer
  • University Center information

Events and visitors

  • Contact information for local four-year institutions
  • Opportunities to meet with admissions counselors from four-year institutions
  • On site admission days
  • Transfer Fairs
Scholarship Information
  • The Transfer Services Area has created a list of resources to assist you with finding scholarships when you are transferring to a four-year college/university. For more information, click here.
  • The Transfer Services Area is located within the counseling center in B-140
  • Students who are interested in transferring to a four-year institution should start using transfer services in their first semester on campus.


Spring, 2018 Transfer Events

  • Monday, Apr 2, 10a.m. to 2 p.m.: Concordia University Chicago onsite admission event in B-162
  • Thursday, Apr 19, 10a.m. to 2p.m.: Governors State University onsite admission event in B-170