Triton offers students two different work-study programs:
- The Federal College Work-Study Program
- This program enables students to work 15-20 hours per week on campus. It is a need-based program, and students must qualify through the financial aid program and must be enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours. Students who qualify for the program work in various areas of the college as long as funds are available.
- The Triton Work-Study Program
- This program is not based on financial need; therefore, any student may apply. The number of hours per week a student can work is based on each position and its allocation. Students must be enrolled in at least one (1) course.
Students can learn more about both programs and available positions through the Work Study Office located in the Financial Aid Office, Room B-216W in the Student Center Building.
Students may contact the Work Study Office at (708) 456-0300 Ext. 3044 with any questions.
Resources for Federal or Triton Work-Study Students
- Work-Study Frequently Asked Questions
- Various work-study related questions may be addressed in this section.
- Work-Study Manual for Hired Students
- To assist new student employees understand and acclimate to a position at Triton College.