The Student Ambassador Program is a student organization aimed at exploring and enhancing your leadership qualities and skills by volunteering in the Triton College Campus and Community. Working through the Office of Student Life, they provide both prospective and current students with the information they need to succeed at Triton College. The Student Ambassador Program provides an opportunity for students to work and learn together in a way that enhances their leadership skills and attitudes by getting involved in campus activities and in the community.
Student Ambassadors needed for Admission Office Events.
1. Click HERE to view a list of upcoming Admission Office events.
2. Click HERE to sign-up for event(s) listed.
The program requires students to have accumulative G.P.A of 2.5 or Higher and have completed 12 credit hours.
Some Ambassador activities include:
- Participating in Student Life activities
- Leading campus tours
- Assisting in college recruiting efforts
- Becoming familiar with campus resources
- Assisting with orientation and registration
- Assisting in college marketing activities
- Serving as host for campus events
- Providing information to students and college guests at information sessions
- Attending Ambassador Meetings twice a month
- Representing Triton College at High school events
- Representing Triton College at community events
To request student ambassadors for an upcoming event
Please click here for the Online Ambassador Request Form