The Student Ambassador program is a prestigious student organization aimed at exploring and enhancing your leadership qualities and communication skills by volunteering in the Triton College Campus and Community. Working through the Office of Student Life, they provide both prospective and current students with the information they need to succeed at Triton College. Student Ambassadors are professional and outspoken students who are excited about representing Triton College. The Student Ambassador mission is to engage the community and promote Triton College with a positive image of educational excellence and campus involvement.
The program requires students to have accumulative G.P.A of 2.5 or higher and have completed 12 credit hours.
Some Student Ambassador activities include (all activities earn a set amount of points):
• Participating in Student Life activities
• Leading campus tours
• Assisting in college recruiting efforts
• Becoming familiar with campus resources
• Assisting with orientation and registration
• Assisting in college marketing activities
• Serving as host for campus events
• Providing information to students and college guests at information sessions
• Attending Ambassador Meetings once a week
• Representing Triton College at High school events
• Representing Triton College at community events
To request student ambassadors for an upcoming event
Please click here for the Online Ambassador Request Form
For more information on the Student Ambassador program and how to become a Student Ambassador please contact Lillianna Franco, Program Assistant for Special Initiatives, at (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3850, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Biographies - Get to know your Student Ambassadors.
Student Center Building, Room B-120 | (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3383
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. | Email: email@example.com