General Education Diploma (GED)
Triton offers two programs that allow students to complete their high school graduation requirements and obtain a traditional high school diploma. Students may take high school or college courses for high school credit at Triton College.
Evening High School Students (EHS)
• Must be enrolled in high school
• Must be under 21
• Must present written authorization from the high school they are attending or have attended to register
• Can reside in or out of Triton's district.
• Can register during one of our registration periods in January, May or August by calling (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3259 or 3513
Adult High School Students (AHS)
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Must reside in Triton's district
• Must have their official high school transcripts evaluated at Triton
General Education Development
GED courses are offered to prepare students for passing the high school equivalency examination. It is not a requirement for you take GED classes in order to take the GED test. However, we strongly recommend taking these classes to give you confidence and increase your chances of passing the test the first time.
Find out how to enroll in GED classes.