The hospitality industry is the number 2 employer in the United States and career opportunities are forecasted for continued growth.
Recognized throughout the industry, Triton's Hospitality Industry Administration (HIA) program is the premiere training and learning institution for persons seeking employment in the following fields; culinary arts, baking and pastry, restaurant, and hotel management.
Students gain "real-world" experience in Triton's student managed and operated dining room and retail bake shop. Not only do they learn the basic techniques of food preparation and service, but also the fundamentals of daily operations winthin dining and eating establishments.
Students choosing Triton’s Hospitality Industry Administration Program can select from concentrations in Culinary Arts, Hotel/Motel Management and Restaurant Management. The program offers certificate and degree options in the following areas:
• Baking and Pastry Certificate
• Culinary Training Certificate
• HIA Hotel/Motel Management Certificate
• HIA Restaurant Management Certificate
Associates Degree Programs
• Associates in Applied Science- HIA Culinary Arts
• Associates in Applied Science- HIA Hotel/Motel Management
• Associates in Applied Science- HIA Restaurant Management
View a special video about the Hospitality Department.
RealVideo, 56k Version
RealVideo, Broadband Version
Download the latest version of Real Player
||Jerome J Drosos
||(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3624