New Student - Degree or Certificate Seeking
New Degree or Certificate Seeking Student? Start HereYou plan to enroll in credit courses and have not previously been admitted or enrolled in credit courses at Triton College, and are planning to earn a degree or certificate from Triton College and/or transfer to another institution.Step 1 Complete an Application (Four ways to get your application)
Step 2 Submit Transcripts
- CLICK HERE to complete an online application.
After you complete your application; please review “What to do Next” (A Step-by-Step Checklist for the Enrollment Process at Triton College).
- Download Form Now: US or International
Print an application and mail it to the Admissions Office. This is a PDF file and can be opened using Acrobat Reader. If you don’t have Reader, download it for free from Adobe.
- Pick up an application in the Admissions Office located at:
Office of Admission
2000 Fifth Avenue,
River Grove, IL 60171
Student Center B Building Welcome Desk
- Call (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3130 and we’ll mail an application to you.
Step 3 Provide ACT or SAT Scores (optional)
- Submit an official copy of your final high school transcript. Students who completed the GED must submit an official copy of GED transcript.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Mail transcripts to the Admissions Office, Triton College, 2000 5th Avenue, River Grove, IL 60171
Step 4 Take required placement tests
- Provide ACT or SAT scores. Either an official ACT/SAT score report or an official high school transcript that includes the scores can be submitted to fulfill this requirement.
Step 5 Attend Orientation
- You must take the college placement tests prior to new student orientation and enrolling at the college, (This requirement may be waived for students who have earned college credit in Math and/or English.)
- All students are advised to attend a New Student Orientation (NSO) session. If you are enrolling in one of our degree programs, you are required to attend NSO. Please see New Student Orientation for more information.