Join Triton's TEAM!
Triton College offers entering students support in adjusting more quickly to campus and a connection to some of Triton's greatest resources for success with its mentoring program, TEAM.
What is the TEAM Program at Triton?
TEAM (Triton Employees As Mentors) is a mentoring program designed to support the academic success of students enrolled in their first year at Triton. As a participant (mentee) in the program, you will be assigned a mentor who will support and guide you throughout the year. All mentors are Triton College faculty or staff members who are familiar with the processes of the College and who can support you through any challenges or obstacles you may encounter.
What are the benefits of being a part of TEAM?
The greatest benefit of mentoring is that you will have the opportunity to meet and spend time with someone who truly cares about your well being. It’s also a great way to get connected on campus.
As a participant in this program, you will:
• Quickly adapt to the College environment, reducing the likelihood of frustration or failure.
• Develop an individual connection with a knowledgeable and dedicated Triton faculty or staff member that has been chosen for you based on shared interests.
• Receive personalized support as you move toward graduation and transfer to a four-year institution or find job placement.
• Have an opportunity to focus on and develop your individual learning goals.
• Be supported as you overcome personal, academic, and professional challenges.
How do I join?
You, as a Triton student, may sign up for the program in the beginning of the school year, or during an orientation session. Or, you may even be contacted and asked to join TEAM!
You'll be asked to complete a Mentee Application to help the TEAM program staff best match you with a mentor based on qualities and interests that you specify in your application.
Still have questions?
For more information or for a program application, contact:
Student Success Strategist
Office: Student Center, A-326
Phone: (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3769