Download the Blackboard Mobile Learn app now
Students and faculty can now download the Blackboard Mobile Learn app to their smartphones and devices for quick, easy access.
Now, much of the core content of students' Blackboard courses will automatically be available from their mobile device via the free Blackboard Mobile Learn application.
The Blackboard Mobile Learn application is available on the following networks and devices:
- Android™ devices
- BlackBerry® smartphone devices
- HP webOS devices
- iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad™
1. App Store on your iPhone®,iPad™,or iPod touch®
Android Marketplace™ on your Android device
BlackBerry App World® on your BlackBerry® smartphone device
Palm App Catalog on your HP webOS device
2. Search for “Blackboard Mobile Learn”.
3. Install the application.
4. Search for your institution.
5. Login to Mobile Learn with your personal credentials.
For more information, contact our ETRC department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3361 or 3039. You can also visit www.triton.edu/bbstudent, www.triton.edu/bbfaculty or visit www.Blackboard.com/Mobile.