Learn to put your best foot forward in your career search
With Triton College's Career Services Center soon to hold its annual Job Fair on April 30, the center wants to make sure you're prepared to land that dream job!
Prepare for the Job Fair is a series of free workshops on topics beneficial to an individual's career search, including resume writing, professional attire and interviewing.
- April 9
- Job Search, 5 to 6:15 p.m.
- Resume Writing, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- April 10
- Professional Attire, 5 to 6:15 p.m.
- Interviewing, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- April 16
- Job Search, 1 to 2 p.m.
- Resume Writing, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Professional Attire, 4 to 5 p.m.
- Interviewing, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
All workshops will be held in Room B-130A&B of the Student Center (B Building). No registration needed. Call (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3789.