Enhance your learning experiences by enrolling in learning community courses
The Fall 2013 Learning Communities have been announced!
The Learning Community courses are taught by a team of faculty members and include specialized counseling opportunities, mentoring and tutor support that create the ideal environment for academic success. Through interactive sessions and hands-on experiences, you’ll learn to make critical connections between the content taught in both courses.
Why participate in a learning community?
- You are more likely to do well in all your courses.
- You can connect ideas from two courses.
- You work with other students on common goals.
- You learn to think critically.
- Faculty members work closely with all the students.
Visit www.triton.edu/learningcommunities for additional information.