Learn about Triton’s Health Careers Programs at Campus Visit Day March 8
Our upcoming Campus Visit Day
is a great opportunity for current and future students to learn more about the many health career programs offered at Triton College.
Join us on Wednesday, March 8, from 6-7:30 p.m.
to see how you can start a rewarding career in one of many health care fields. Meet us in room 204/210 of our Student Center (B Building)
and transition to our Health and Science Building where you will hear more from our dedicated faculty and staff about Triton’s health careers programs. Click here
to register to attend Campus Visit Day. Allied health programs that will be discussed during Campus Visit Day include:
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Ophthalmic Technology
- Radiologic Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Continuing Education
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Fire Science
- Eye Care Assistant ProgramDuring the event, you can:
• Tour Triton’s campus and visit some of our new health career programs’ facilities.
• Become informed on the selective admission process for health career programs.
• Meet with faculty and staff to discuss your educational path.
• Understand prerequisites required for the health career programs.
Light snacks and refreshments will be served at this event.
For more information, call (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3130.