Police Officer - Part Time
The Triton College Police Department accepts applications on an on-going basis.As positions become available, a new recruitment cycle begins with applications already on file. One is encouraged to submit an application at anytime during the year.
Part Time Police Officer's primary duties are to perform the same job as a full time officer.
• Be Age 21 or Older
• Be physically able to perform job related duties
• Must possess a valid Illinois Drivers License
• Be able to work rotating shifts as assigned by the Administration
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Must be a State Certified Police Officer as established by the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board.
Screening Prior to Employment:
• Criminal Background Check
• Oral Interview
• May be subjected to Polygraph and Psychological Examination
• In or Out of District students will receive one (1) class free per semester
• Out-of-District student will receive in-district rates for their classes
• One also will become familiar with law enforcement employment activities
• Automatically enrolled in the State University Retirement System (SURS)
Starting Pay: $17.20 per hour
Hours: Up to 30 hours per week - All shifts Monday - Friday, Weekends and Holidays
Contact the Triton College Police Department at (708) 456-6911 to request an application.
If you wish to come to the campus to pick up the application you can do so 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the following address:
Triton College Police Department
2000 North Fifth Avenue
River Grove, Illinois 60171
Triton College - Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
Triton College Police Department - "Committed to Public Safety!"