The TRITON COLLEGE POLICE DEPARTMENT accepts applications on an on-going basis. As positions become available, a new recruitment cycle begins with applications already on file. One is encouraged to submit an application at anytime during the year.
Primary Duties: Assist police officers with non-police related matters, such as securing buildings, assisting citizens, etc.
Additional Duties: Shall include, but not limited to, monitoring closed circuit television system, operating telecommunication equipment, foot and bicycle patrol.
• Age 19 or older
• Physically able to perform job related duties
• Must possess a valid Illinois driver’s license
• Able to work rotating shifts as assigned
• Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
Screening prior to Employment: Criminal background check, oral interview and may be subjected to polygraph and psychological exams.
• In-district or out-of-district student will receive one class free per semester.
• Out-of-district student will receive in-district rates for their classes.
• One also will become familiar with law enforcement employment activities.
Starting Pay: $10 per hour
Hours: 24-30 hours per week – Monday through Friday and/or Weekends
Contact the Triton College Police Department at (708) 456-6911 to request an application or visit or write us at:
Triton College Police Department
2000 North Fifth Avenue
River Grove, Il. 60171