Center for Business and Professional Development
Small Business Support Services
As your business grows, so do your needs. The Triton College Continuing Education Department has partnered with SCORE, Counselors to America's Small Business, a resource partner of the US Small Business Administration, to help you meet these new challenges and turn them into opportunities.
Through our partnership with SCORE Triton College offers a variety of services and solutions designed to meet your individual as well as organizational requirements. Here is a sampling:
• One-on-one counseling, coaching and overall management assistance
• Assistance and guidance with the development of business plans and implementation
• Help in accessing and strategizing marketing information
• Help in identifying and applying for short- and long-term financing needs
• Assistance in identifying business education needs and developing options that will meet those needs
• Coordination of networking opportunities at small monthly business breakfasts and in other areas of the community
• Coordination of consultant services with the service corporation of retired executives
• Access to technology options through the computer center and our resource center
For additional information on how we can help your business grow,or to schedule an appointment with a SCORE counselor please call the Triton College Department of Continuing Education at (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3500.