Center for Access and Accommodative Services
The Center for Access and Accommodative Services’ Project Achieve is geared toward highly motivated and committed students. The purpose of Project Achieve is to provide
in-depth training and support services that prepare students to work independently within the college setting to complete their career and/or academic goal.
Applications should be submitted one semester prior to when students wish to attend.
• Students interested in Project Achieve must:
- Complete Project Achieve Application and CAAS Confidential Data form
- Submit H.S. IEP & Psychological Report
- Take Triton College reading placement exam
• Attend Project Achieve twice every week
• Attend the required workshop training sessions each semester
Students will benefit from:
• Establishing a career goal
• Improving academic skills
• Earning a Certificate of Training for a specific occupation
• Gaining Community employment experiences
• Becoming a competent professional
Student’s will be contacted by CAAS staff for an interview after their documentation and placement score has been received and reviewed.
For more information (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3854 or 3853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Triton College. All Rights Reserved.