B-Building Phase 1 Renovations Complete
We are excited to announce the completion of Phase 1 of the Student Center (B Building) renovation project. The first floor will open to student and the community Monday, April 17.
The first floor of the Student Center will now serve as a One Stop Shop for students to access many essential services including admissions, counseling, financial aid, and the Cashier's Office.
Click here for a new layout of the renovated Student Center.
Click here to view photos of renovated B-Building first floor.
B-Building Phase 2 Renovations begin April 17
Renovations to the cafeteria will begin on Monday, April 17, resulting in the temporary closure of cafeteria services and the cafeteria seating area. Additionally, renovations will begin on the second floor of the B Building which include Student Life, Student Government, Veteran Resource Center, and The University Center. Temporary locations for these services remain as noted below.
Phase 2 Renovations are expected to be completed by the start of the fall 2017 semester (mid-August)
Please note that the Bookstore and US Bank will remain open during this construction period; however access is only available from the link between the cafeteria and D Buildings.
Click here for instructions on access to the B-Building during Phase 2 renovations.
Click here for renderings of the cafeteria plan.
Click here to see a live video of the renovations for the cafeteria area.
Click here for an image of the second floor renovation plan.
During this period Clavio's will be providing food service at these locations and times beginning April 17 through the last day of regular classes:
• H Building coffee shop 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., and 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
• E Building concession 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
• R Building concession 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
Drinks, coffee, snacks, candy, pizza, salads and sandwiches will be available for purchase at each satellite location.
• The STUDENT GOVERNMENT, STUDENT LIFE, and DEAN of STUDENT SERVICES offices will be located on the second floor of the ‘G’ building from mid-September 2016 through mid-August 2017. Click here for a map of new office locations.
• HEALTH SERVICES is now permanently located in room G-109 of the ‘G’ building. Click here for a map of the new location.
• The UNIVERSITY CENTER will be located in room G-302 of the ‘G’ building from August 2016 through mid-August 2017. Click here for a map of the new location.
• The offices of Triton Foundation President Mr. Thomas Olson and Triton Foundation Executive Coordinator Hope Allen have been moved to room P-104 C of the ‘P’ building and room J-215 of the ‘J’ building respectively. Click here for a map of their office locations.
• R BUILDING FITNESS CENTER - The Fitness Center is now temporarily housed in room T-160 of the 'T' building, January 2017 through August 2017. Click here for a map of the new location.
• RECORDS OFFICE is temporarily located in room A-202 of the ‘A’ building until mid-August 2017.
2017 Triton College. All Rights Reserved.