Triton College’s Welcome Center is located in the Student Center, or B Building. The Welcome Center is designed to provide current and prospective students with all the navigation tools to be successful at Triton College. At the Welcome Center, a student can receive the following services:
• Opportunity to meet with an available counselor in the Walk-in Counseling Center
• Direction and hours for taking the placement exam
• Location of the Financial Aid Department
• Portal assistance
• Utilizing Triton's website
• Pickup of transcripts if ordered from www.triton.edu/transcripts
• Registration of classes
Spring Registration is Now Open!
Registration for spring 2016 classes is open! Register early for the best selection of classes!
REGISTER NOW! Classes begin Jan. 19, 2016!
Register Before Class Begins
Triton has a registration procedure in place, where course registration will close at 11:59 p.m. prior to the start date of class. Registration for classes already in session will not be permitted.
View the Spring 2016 Credit Class Schedule
View the Fall 2015/Spring 2016 Semester Calendar
View course listings in the Course Catalog
View the digital Triton Fall 2015/Spring 2016 Course Catalog
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Register in the Student Center, located on the west side of Triton's main campus, 2000 Fifth Ave., River Grove.
• Register Here
• FACTS Tuition Payment Plan
• Financial Aid
• What to do Next: Step-by-Step Enrollment Process
• Take A New Look at Triton College