Thank you for your interest in a nomination for the Triton College Alumni Association Council. Please complete the form to self-nominate or nominate an individual for appointment to the Alumni Association Council. All nominations will be reviewed by a Selection Committee before appointments are made. All nominees must meet the following criteria and be able to meet expectations of a Council member to be considered for appointment.
Alumni Association Council Membership Criteria and Expectations:
- Nominee must be an active member of the Alumni Association
- Nominee must hold a degree or certificate from Triton College
- Nominee shall serve for a term of three years and may be elected for successive terms
- Council member must attend at least 50% of Council meetings and Council subcommittee meetings (to be held quarterly) and are expected to attend annual Alumni Association events when available
- Council member must participate as a member of 1 Alumni Association subcommittee annually
- Council member must abide by the expectations outlined in the Roles and Responsibilities of the Alumni Association Council
Please send the nominee's resume to email@example.com and complete the Alumni Association Council Nomination Form for review by the Selection Committee.