The Call Center is available to assist students, faculty and staff with information and resources. Our staff is committed to providing accurate, supportive and timely information regarding the programs and policies of Triton College. Our goal is to assist and enrich all Triton populations in the pursuit of their educational goals.
Fall & Spring Phone Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Some of our services include:
• Answer general college and admissions questions
• Program information
• Class location/description
• Special event information
• Register for classes
• Faculty contact information
• Explain college tuition/fees
Registration for summer and fall 2017 classes is open!
Click here to register!
Walk-in Tours Available: Monday-Thursday, 4-6 p.m. in Room B-110
(No Appointment Required)
NOTE: If your schedule cannot accommodate a walk-in tour or if you would like a more customized tour, you can schedule a personalized individual tour - CLICK HERE.
Group Tours Available - CLICK HERE
Upcoming Admission Events CLICK HERE
• How to Apply
• Complete the New Student Orientation- Destination Success
• MyTriton Student Portal
• News and Events
• Guiding Parents and Students to Success
• Tuition Payment Schedule
Finding and getting around Triton College:
• Campus Map
• Driving Directions
• MapQuest to Triton College
• Plan Your Trip With the RTA
N Building, Room N-202
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3130