Change of Grades

Students may challenge a final grade given by an instructor by first presenting their grievances to the instructor in question. Students may further pursue a grievance by consulting with the chairperson who supervises that instructor, and, finally, with the dean who supervises the chairperson. The decision of the academic dean will be final.

Board Policy # 5201.1; last updated: 04/23/91