Three public and three private institutions have partnered with Triton College to offer students an opportunity to earn their bachelor or graduate degree without leaving Triton's campus. The Partnership includes:
||Upcoming Information Sessions
Governors State Info Sessions in B-111F
- November 12, 5:30-6:30 pm - Social Work
- November 13, 5:00-7:00 pm - Criminal Justice
- November 19, 5:30-6:30 pm - Health Administration
Dominican Info Sessions in B-111E
- November 21, 12:00-1:00 pm
- December 10, 6:30-7:30 pm
- Feb 5, 2014, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Mar 4, 2014, 6:30-7:30 pm
- Apr 10, 2014, 12:00-1:00 pm
Benedictine Info Sessions in B-111E
- November 13, 1:00-2:30 pm
Students apply to and graduate from the individual institution offering the selected programs from a range of academic disciplines. All University Center partner schools are fully accredited and maintain the same academic standards as other courses and programs offered through their home site.
Each institution has committed to having an on-campus representative at Triton College to assist students with their academic pursuits. Students follow the admission process and deadlines of their selected institution. Prospective students are encouraged to speak with the on-campus representatives provided by each institution.
- Behavioral Science, Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood, Elementary Education, Fire Service Management, General Studies, Health Administration, Legal Studies (Fall 2013), Management, Management Information Systems, Management & Organizational Behavior, Nursing, Public Administration, Public Health, Social Work, and Special Education.
For more information please call (708) 456-0300 ext. 3734