Three public and three private institutions have partnered with Triton College to offer students an opportunity to earn their bachelor or graduate degree without leaving Triton's campus. The Partnership includes:
||Upcoming Information Sessions
||Dominican Info Sessions in B-111E
Governors State Info Sessions in B-111F
- Feb 5, 2014, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Mar 4, 2014, 6:30-7:30 pm
- Apr 10, 2014, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Feb 11 & Apr 8, 2014, 5:00-7:00pm Criminal Justice
- Feb 25 & Mar 11, 2014, 5:00-7:00pm Communication
- Feb 19, Mar 26 & Apr 16 2014, 5:30-7:00pm Social Work
Students apply to and graduate from the individual institution offering the selected programs from a range of academic disciplines. All University Center partner schools are fully accredited and maintain the same academic standards as other courses and programs offered through their home site.
Each institution has committed to having an on-campus representative at Triton College to assist students with their academic pursuits. Students follow the admission process and deadlines of their selected institution. Prospective students are encouraged to speak with the on-campus representatives provided by each institution.
- Behavioral Science, Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood, Elementary Education, Fire Service Management, General Studies, Health Administration, Legal Studies (Fall 2013), Management, Management Information Systems, Management & Organizational Behavior, Nursing, Public Administration, Public Health, Social Work, and Special Education.
For more information please call (708) 456-0300 ext. 3734