Get a Jump on College!
Triton College is the smart option for your high school junior or senior to get a head start on their college education this summer! Apply now.
At Triton, students are:
- acclimated to the college atmosphere, while still having the comfort of being close to home.
- taught time management and effective study skills in a college introductory course to put them on the right track.
- encouraged to talk to our counselors and financial aid advisors dedicated to assisting with their educational goals.
Plus, should your child choose to pursue a bachelor’s degree, their credit hours are easily transferable to a four-year institution!
Online courses available at in-district tuition rates.
Click here to view the summer schedule!
Here is a sample of Triton's selection of summer classes*:
First five-week session: May 27-June 27
Eight-week session: June 9-Aug. 1
Second five-week session: June 30-Aug. 1
MAT 045/050 – Pre-Algebra
MAT 055/085 – Algebra & Geometry I/II
MAT 080 – Preparation for General Education Math
RHT 085/086 – Introduction to College Reading I/II
RHT 095/096 – Introduction to College Writing I/II
Test Prep (Continuing Education)
SAT/ACT Preparation, Part I
SAT/ACT Preparation, Part II
||SPE 101 COL 102 – Being Successful in College
PSY 100 – Introduction to Psychology
SOC 100 – Introduction to Sociology
RHT 101 – College Composition I
BIS 100/101 – General Biology (non-science majors)
BIS 150 – Principles of Biology I
MAT 111 – Pre-Calculus
MUS 110 – Listening to MusicPrinciples of Effective Speaking
RHT 101 – Freshman Rhetoric and Composition I
RHT 102 – Freshman Rhetoric and Composition II
*Some courses may require pre-requisites.
New Student Next Steps
Triton’s Step-by-Step Enrollment Process
Step 1: Complete an Admissions Application
Step 2: Apply for Financial Aid (if desired)
Step 3: Submit Official Transcripts and Documents
- Apply online at www.fafsa.gov and be certain to enter Triton’s school code: 001773.
Step 4: Take Placement Exams
- All documents should be dropped off in the Admissions and Records Office, Room B-216E or mailed from your school. You may also submit official college transcripts and ACT scores, if applicable, to be evaluated. Contact Admissions to request evaluation.
Step 5: Complete New Student Orientation, Destination Success
- Testing is mandatory for all new students enrolling in credit courses. Certain ACT scores (at least a 23 on math and a 20 on English/Reading) can exempt you from placement testing.
Step 6: Register for Classes
- This mandatory step can be completed online, but it is encouraged you come to an in-person session. Visit www.triton.edu/destinationsuccess for more information and available sessions.
Step 7: Make Payment Arrangements
- If you completed orientation online, you must meet with a counselor to register for class. Otherwise, you have the option of registering online via MyTriton Portal, at our Welcome Center or over the phone by calling (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3130.
- Tuition payments can be made in full by cash, money order, check or credit card (MasterCard, Visa or American Express) at the Cashier’s Office (Room A-202) or in the main hall of the Student Center.
- You can pay in full, enroll in FACTS Tuition Payment Plan or FACTS Deferred Payment Plan.
- Your tuition payment is due within two days (48 hours) of the date that you register.
Click here for more information on payment plans and options.
If you are unable to make payment or setup a payment plan, your classes will be dropped and you will have to register again.
For further assistance with your enrollment process, call
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3130 or email email@example.com.