In-district students who meet the eligibility criteria may apply for admission to the Scholars Program at any time, although first-year entrance is preferred.
Entering first-year students must meet the following criteria:
- A composite ACT score of at least 25 or
- An accumulated minimum G.P.A. of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent and
- Faculty and counselor recommendations and
- Additional indicators of academic potential
Current Triton College students must meet these two criteria:
- 15 or more college-level credits
- a minimum 3.5 G.P.A.
This is an academically rigorous program that welcomes highly motivated students for whom traditional indicators of academic success are not always valid.
Dr. Michael Flaherty | Program Director
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3250 | email@example.com