Kick off your first day on Triton's campus right!
Join us for Campus Kickoff from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 14, 2015.
Triton College is hosting workshops to help you learn about Triton’s many resources and services, as well as to meet Triton faculty and staff who are eager to assist in your education.
Students are highly encouraged to attend these workshops to get better acclimated to Triton’s campus and all it has to offer! Check in will be located in the Student Center Cafeteria.
- What You Need to Know to Get Started
- Program Planning
- Transitioning from Active Duty to the College Environment
- Finance Your Future: Financial Aid
- Keys to Better Test Taking
- Study for Success
- Finding a Mentor: The Application Process
- Triton Athletics
- How to Manage Your Student Account
- I’m in College, Now What?
- Campus Tour
- Things I Wish I Knew During my First Semester of College: Student Panel
The event will feature raffles for free classes and more!
The more workshops you attend, the more prizes you can win.
Lunch will be provided at no cost at 12:30 p.m. in the Student Center Cafeteria, B Building.