Experience a Smarter Summer
at Triton College!
Currently attending a four-year college or university?
Make the most of your summer and take advantage of Triton’s reasonable tuition rates while moving ahead toward your degree.
Placement tests and new student orientation requirements will be waived for qualifying guest students. You’ll earn college credits in an intimate learning environment that will easily transfer to your home institution. Apply now!
Online courses available at in-district tuition rates.
Click here to view the summer schedule!
Here is a sample of Triton's large selection of summer classes*:
First five-week session: May 27-June 27
Eight-week session: June 9-Aug. 1
Second five-week session: June 30-Aug. 1
MAT 133 – Calculus & Analytic Geometry II
MAT 134 – Introduction to Calculus for Business & Social Science
MAT 235 – Calculus & Analytic Geometry III
MAT 341 – Differential Equations
ENG 101 – Introduction to Poetry
ENG 114 – Classic American Authors Civil War to Present
ENG 103 - Introduction to Fiction
ENG 170 – Introduction to Children’s Literature
Chemistry and Physics
CHM 234 – Organic Chemistry I
PHY 108 - General Physics
BIS 240 – Human Anatomy & Physiology I
BIS 241 – Human Anatomy & Physiology II
ECO 102 – Macroeconomics
ECO 103 – Microeconomics
||Social and Behavioral Science
PSY 201 – Introduction to Social Psychology
PSY 216 – Child Psychology
PSY 222 – Adolescent Psychology
PSY 238 - Abnormal Psychology
SOC 225 – Racial & Cultural Minorities
EDU 206 – Human Growth & Development
Geography, Humanities and Political Science
HUM 165 - Introduction to Latin American Experience
PSC 150 – American National Politics
GEO 200 – Physical Geography: Weather & Climate
Speech and Rhetoric
SPE 101 – Principles of Effective Speaking
RHT 101 – Freshman Rhetoric and Composition I
RHT 102 – Freshman Rhetoric and Composition II
*Some courses may require pre-requisites.
Guest Student Next Steps
Triton College defines a “guest student” as an individual who is matriculated at another accredited college or university, is in good standing at their home institution, and wishes to enroll at Triton College with the goal of transferring credits to their home institution.
Triton College welcomes all guest students. We are committed to assisting you in reaching your educational goals.
Triton’s Step-by-Step Enrollment Process
- Step 1: Complete an Admissions Application
- Click here to complete a Guest Student Application
- Step 2: Submit your unofficial transcripts
- All unofficial transcripts should be emailed to the Admission and Records Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to (708) 583-3147 or mailed to: Triton College Admission and Records Office (B-216E), 2000 Fifth Ave., River Grove, IL 60171
- Step 3: Meet with an academic advisor at your home institution to select courses at Triton College
- Prior to registering for courses at Triton College, guest students are encouraged to meet with the academic advisors at their home institution to determine which courses seamlessly transfer back and apply toward students’ degrees/majors.
- Click here to download the Guest Student Course Approval Form
- Step 4: Register for classes
- Guest students can register in person at the Welcome Desk in the Student Center, over the phone by calling (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3130, or online via your MyTriton Portal.
- Step 5: Research your payment options
- Make sure to contact the Financial Aid Office at your home institution regarding your financial aid options. Triton College will not offer financial aid to guest students; therefore, tuition and fees must be covered by the student.
Click here for a printable version of this information.