Triton College is one of the nation’s premier two-year institutions of higher education dedicated to student success. Located 14 miles from downtown Chicago, the school offers outstanding educational value in a student-centered setting rich in academic and cultural resources, career-oriented learning opportunities, and engaging social activities.
Our culturally diverse community of students, faculty, and staff collaborates to promote integrity, open dialog, teamwork, and mutual respect, while striving for excellence in all that we do.
We believe diversity fosters success. Triton College is a dynamic organization with a diverse workforce which contribute greatly to our institutional success.
Triton invests in its employees both financially and professionally. Triton provides an excellent workplace for its employees that provides a work/life balance:
Mission, Vision and Core Values
Triton at a Glance
Triton College values and recognizes all of its
employees because we know how much they contribute to our success. Our Benefits Program Includes:
• BlueCross BlueShield PPO (Medical, Dental, Rx)
• BlueCross BlueShield HMO (Medical, Rx) with Voluntary Dental
• IRS 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
• Group Term Life Insurance
• Supplemental Term Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability Coverage
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Triton College Tuition Waiver
• Retirement Program through State Universities Retirement System
• 403(b) Tax-Deferred Annuity Plans
Human Resources(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3748 email@example.com
Connect with us on
2000 Fifth Avenue, Room P-105River Grove, Illinois 60171P: (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3748F: (708) 583-3139
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Triton College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
2016 Triton College. All Rights Reserved.