The Alumni Relations Office invites Triton alumni to join our team of Triton College Alumni Ambassadors. Alumni Ambassadors are a group of alumni volunteers that assist the college and its staff with recruiting prospective Triton students and representing the college in the community-at-large. Alumni Ambassadors lend a unique perspective to prospective students and community members interested in learning more about Triton College.
Alumni Ambassadors are invited to participate in a variety of activities including:
• Sharing testimonials in Triton videos and publications
• Participating in local high school visits and college fairs
• Representing Triton at community events (parades, festivals)
• Serving as guest speakers and discussion panelists at campus events
Alumni Ambassadors enjoy the benefits of assisting prospective students in the college selection process, sharing their personal stories of academic and career success, representing their alma mater in the community and receiving recognition for their service to Triton College.
The Alumni Relations Office requests that Alumni Ambassadors meet the following criteria:
• Participants must be graduates of a Triton College degree or certificate program
• Participants must complete an Alumni Ambassador application
• Participants must complete Alumni Ambassador training
• Participants must select a minimum of 3 activities to participate in during an academic year
• Participants must complete an Alumni Ambassador survey at the end of an academic year to assess program effectiveness
Click HERE to complete the Alumni Ambassador application to join our team.
For more information, contact the Alumni Relations Office at (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3960 or email email@example.com.