Behavioral Science Department
The Behavioral Science Department at Triton College is a multidisciplinary department that offers classes in Anthropology, Philosophy, Psychology and Sociology. Each discipline offers an A.A. program and allows students to complete the lower division transfer requirements for a major at a four-year institution.
The department offices, mailboxes and the secretarial staff are located on the first floor of the Science Building, Rooms D-100 through D-116. For general information about the department, call the departmental secretary Linda Mick at (708) 456-0300 Ext. 3833.
The Behavioral Science Department has a team of faculty members that is committed to offering quality education in a learning-centered environment.
• Anthropology Degree (Associates in Science - U230A31)
• Community Studies Degree (Associate in Arts - U224A07)
• Philosophy and Logic Degree (Associate in Arts - U224A38)
• Psychology Degree (Associate in Arts - U224A42)
• Sociology/Social Work Degree(Associate in Arts - U224A44)
• Anthropology Courses
• Philosophy and Logic Courses
• Psychology Courses
• Sociology/Social Work Courses
• Affordable Colleges Online: Psychology Resources, Scholarships, Internships, and Degrees
Lorelei Carvajal, M.A.
Chair, Behavioral Science
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3440
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3309
Web site: http://academics.triton.edu/faculty/ladeofe/
Maria-Tereza Dyer, Ph.D.
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3994
Ruth Hallongren, Psy. D
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3995
Daniele Manni, MA
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3301
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3311
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3638
Allen R Salzman
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3317
Web site: http://academics.triton.edu/uc/ucsalzmn.html