Triton College hosts Sonography Day on Feb. 1
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE DEC. 2, 2013
Sonographers, physicians and students can receive the opportunity to enhance their knowledge and skills with a day full of presentations from experts in various specialized fields during the JoAnne and Marian Mota Sonography Day – named in memory of a former Triton College Diagnostic student and her mother. The event will run from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014.
The annual event will include information on the latest techniques utilized in sonography today, as well as encourage collaboration with peers to share their knowledge and skills to formulate a better understanding of the topics that they can apply into their everyday practice.
Some of this year’s speakers include:
- Rudy E. Sabbagha, M.D., Medical Director of the Obstetrics & Gynecology Ultrasound Center and Professor Emeritus, Northwestern University School of Medicine
- Julia Michelak, B.S. RDMS, Sonographer, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Louis Manquen, M.D., Director of the Women’s Center, Advocate -Condell Medical Center
- Violetta Stoilkovska, RDMS, Sonographer, UIC Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Lauri Camp, RDMS, Manager/Sonographer, Central DuPage Hospital
- Debra Krukowski, B.S. RDMS RTR, Program Director, Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) Program at Triton College
- Marianna Desmond, Ed.M. RDMS RTR, Clinical Coordinator, DMS Program at Triton College
Registration for the free event begins Jan. 2, 2014. Seating is limited. To register online, click here.
For more information, contact Marija Kosanovic, manager, Center for Health Professionals, at (708) 456-0300, ext. 3773, or e-mail Marianna Desmond at email@example.com.
The event will be held in the Performing Arts Center of the Robert M. Collins Center on Triton College's campus, 2000 Fifth Ave., River Grove, Ill.
Alicia Roberson, Public Relations Writer
(708) 456-0300, Ext. 3608